This is an easy and simple gluten-free soup to make.
550g carrots (peeled and diced)
1 large onion (diced)
1 large potato (peeled and diced)
1.2L of chicken or vegetable stock
1.5 tsp ground coriander
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat some oil in a pan and soften the onions (about 5 minutes).
2. Add the potatoes and the ground coriander and cook for a further 1 minute.
3. Add the carrots and stock and bring to a boil then let simmer until the carrots are tender (about 20-30 minutes).
4. With a handheld blender, blend in saucepan or add to a blender then return back to saucepan.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.